The City of Durham is conducting scientific research on a method of stormwater management designed to improve the quality of drinking water for the City of Raleigh. Scientists are gathering data on the improvements to water quality generated when homeowners volunteer to use cisterns and rain gardens on their property.
- Video: Rain Catchers
- What's My Story: Water Quality Engineer
- Infographic: How The Rain Flows
- Blog: How To Build a Rain Garden
- Article: Ellerbe Creek Project
- Interactive: Catching The Rain
- Teacher Resources